Bad credit? Tips for financing a car when your credit is a lot less than perfect
Autos: Financing Options for Those With Poor Credit
If you're refused an auto loan, follow these tips to boost your credit.9 Steps to Getting a Good Car Loan on Damaged or Weak Credit
You can still get a car loan with weak credit. And you don't have to pay sky-high interest.
Finding a New Car Loan While in Bankruptcy
Going through bankruptcy is tough enough. Can you get a new car loan while in the process?Getting Your First Post-Bankruptcy Car Loan
Plenty of lenders will want to offer you money at outrageous rates, says the Bankruptcy Adviser, but good deals are available if you look hard enough.5 Questions to Ask on Subprime Car Loans
Driven by lousy credit to look into a subprime car loan? Weigh these factors.5 Ways to Trim a Subprime Car Loan Rate
A subprime car loan is for a buyer with a low credit score and a spotty credit history. There are steps you can take in the short term to increase your chances of snagging financing and perhaps lowering the cost of a subprime car loan, even as you confront a lousy credit history.No Credit? Get a Car Loan Anyway
Trying to get a car loan when you don't have credit? Hit the road to good credit with these tips to building a credit history.
Compare auto loans before you car shop.Debt Settlement Tough on Car Buying
If you enter into a debt settlement program, will you be able to obtain a loan to buy a car? As you cruise for an auto loan, expect the road to be bumpy, even if you find a receptive lender.Struggling to Afford a Newer Car
Your credit is poor but you are in need of a newer car. What are your options for finding an affordable car, especially if you have a bankruptcy on your record?
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Preparing your home for sale
- How to seal your basement from outside moisture
- 4 ways to extend the life of your car
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?