The biggest way to cut car costs? Go car-free!
Car Sharing and Commuting
Getting around becomes more affordable!The Cost of Commuting
Less rubber on the road equals more money in the pocket.
Commuting On a Motorcycle
Can a car commuter really save money by switching to a motorcycle?How Do You Split Gas Costs when Carpooling?
Carpooling is a great way to save money. Here's how to share costs equally.How I Saved $8,000 in 10 Months
Here are some tips to help you determine how much money you can save by taking public transportation instead of buying a car and to determine if this method od transportation will work for you.Need a Vehicle? Car-Sharing Might Be Your Cheapest Option
Car-sharing can be cheaper than renting or owning. Find out how it works.Conserve Gas (and Money) by Carpooling to Work
Ready to save some money (and potentially retain your sanity)? Try carpooling.
Try carsharing. Join Zipcar today and get $25 free driving in the tank.Car Sharing: A Cheap Ride When You Need a Lift
It has become an option to owning, but car sharing isn't for everyone. Is it right for you?The Carfree Couple
Could your family kick the car habit? See how one couple who embraced the idea of living without a car made it work.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?