Tips for finding a trust-worthy mechanic and avoiding rip-offs
Choosing the Right Auto Mechanic
The right shop can reduce the cost of auto repairs.Selecting an Auto Repair Shop
How to select an auto repair shop you can trust.
How to Choose the Right Auto Body Repair Shop
Don't just go with a shop from your insurer's list. Follow these criteria to get the right guy.3 Keys to Avoid Auto Body Shop Rip-Offs
Don't just drop off your car for repairs. Follow these steps to get the job done right.How to Pick an Independent Auto Mechanic
Don't wreck your wallet and your ride. An independent mechanic may be the road to take.Body Shop Blues: Getting the Repairs Right
Don't know much about auto body repairs? These tips will keep you from getting scammed.
Not an auto club member? Compare roadside assistance plans.The Incompetent Auto Mechanic
Insider Tips: Finding an Honest Auto Mechanic
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?