Tips for saving on oil changes and other engine necessities
Saving on Oil & Other Additives for Your Car
You'll save $15 or more!Homemade Window De-Icer
Ways to keep yout car ice-free this winter.
Will Gas-Tank Additives Improve My Car's Fuel Economy?
Find out whether you should trust products that claim to improve gas mileage.Must I Replace My Car Engine Coolant with the Same Color Fluid?
Engine coolant comes in a range of colors, depending on the brand. Does that matter?Should I Change My Oil If I Don't Drive Much?
If you drive less than 3,000 miles a year -- the old norm for an oil change -- we suggest this tip.Can Fuel Additives Stop Car Engine Knocking?
Want to make the ping go away? Try this method before using octane-boosting fuel additives.
Not an auto club member? Compare roadside assistance plans.3 Occasions When Additives Might Help a Car
3 Additives a Well-Maintained Car Doesn't Need
Recycled Motor Oil
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?