Get off to a good financial start with these banking smarts
What you need to know about banks, S&Ls, credit unions and online banks.3 Ways to Bank Smarter
Keeping your money in the bank as opposed to under your mattress is smart. There's no doubt about that. But are you using your bank accounts as effectively as you could?
5 Common Banking Myths Debunked
True or false: Every bank charges higher fees. Get the facts on banking today.7 Reasons to Hold Multiple Accounts at 1 Bank
Variety is the spice of life, except when banking. Perk up with all your accounts in one place.How Many Bank Accounts Do You Really Need?
Some folks need multiple bank accounts. Ask these questions to find out if you're one of them.7 Reasons to Keep Savings, Checking Accounts at 1 Bank
Variety is the spice of life except when banking. Perk up with all your accounts in one place.
Get the interest your deserve!
Compare savings account rates with our best rate finder.
Don't bungle your finances by bundling bank accounts. Ensure it won't cost you more in the end.Should You Check Your Bank's Credit Rating?
A bank's credit rating doesn't affect deposit accounts, but it's something you should check. Here's how.
More Money Tips & Tools
- Reduce your debt with a 'sinking fund'
- Making your personal strengths work for you and your finances
- Choosing beneficiaries for your retirement plans
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips