Steps to improving both your finances and your credit
Steps for getting back on track post bankruptcy.9 Ways to Avoid Falling into Debt Again After Bankruptcy
You didn't go bankrupt on purpose. These tips can help you prevent it from happening again.
Years ago, buying a car after bankruptcy was next to impossible. Thankfully, times have changed.Bankruptcy Timeline: Rebuilding Credit
Your credit will take a hit, but things might not be as bad as you expect.5 Ways to Rebuild Credit After Bankruptcy
It's possible to improve your credit even before the bankruptcy is off your record. Here's how.How to Unfreeze Bank Account After Bankruptcy
After filing for bankruptcy, here's how to regain access to your funds.Can I Buy a Used Car After Declaring Bankruptcy?
Consider these options when buying another car after bankruptcy.6 Ways to Bounce Back from Bankruptcy
With the right financial plan, it's possible to recover from bankruptcy and start saving.
Are you struggling to get ahead financially? We can help.
Subscribe to our free Surviving Tough Times newsletter.
Options for getting a new car after bankruptcy.Can an Old Bankruptcy Block Your Car Loan?
You've moved on after bankruptcy, but will an auto lender give you a second chance?What Happens to Mortgage, Home after Bankruptcy?
Reaffirming a mortgage in bankruptcy can be nearly impossible if you're behind on house payments.Make a Fresh Start after Bankruptcy
Is bankruptcy the answer to your struggles with debt?A Personal Loan after Bankruptcy
Can you get one? And should you?
More Debt Tips & Tools
- 6 smart strategies for paying off your credit cards
- 5 great second jobs to bring in extra cash
- Pay down debt now or save: Here's how to choose
- Can I get a debt consolidation loan with bad credit?
- Easy ways to build an emergency fund
- Key steps to break away from "keeping up with the Joneses" syndrome
- When you're seriously upside down on your auto loan
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Am I a good candidate for credit counseling?
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Compare personal loan rates
- Get free answers to financial questions
- Get free answers to legal questions
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum