See if one of these bankruptcy alternatives is a better solution to your debt problem
Alternatives to Bankruptcy
Use these guidelines to determine if credit couseling might be s better choice for your financial situation.I Really Want to Avoid Banktuptcy
What's the best way out of the debt hole you're in?
Cash Out 401(k) or File for Bankruptcy?
Here's how to weigh the pros and cons of liquidating your retirement to save you from bankruptcy.Who to Contact to Work Out a Debt Payment Plan
When you're trying to avoid bankruptcy.
Have you decided not to do anything about your debts? Here's what the future has in store for you.3 Options When Sinking into Bankruptcy
Using payday loans to avoid bankruptcy is just a finger in the dam. Here are other options.Should I File Bankruptcy to Avoid Debt Collectors?
Debts of $15K aren't outrageous, but when you're jobless, bankruptcy may work best.File Bankruptcy to Dispose of My Debt?
There are ways out of debt without filing for bankruptcy. Start with a spending plan.
If your spending has put you in debt, start taking the steps to financial freedom today!When to Choose Bankruptcy over Debt Management
Bankruptcy and debt management are two ways to get out of debt. Which is right for you?Bankruptcy: Is There a Better Way Out of Debt?
Getting crushed by your mortgage, credit cards, other debts? Don't think bankruptcy just yet.
Are you struggling to get ahead financially? We can help.
Subscribe to our free Surviving Tough Times newsletter.
There are other ways to deal with bills you can't pay, but debt management is the least painful.Debt Payoff Plan Beats Bankruptcy
Debt management plans and bankruptcy keep lenders at bay, but a debt management plan is kinder to your credit score.
More Debt Tips & Tools
- 6 smart strategies for paying off your credit cards
- 5 great second jobs to bring in extra cash
- Pay down debt now or save: Here's how to choose
- Can I get a debt consolidation loan with bad credit?
- Easy ways to build an emergency fund
- Key steps to break away from "keeping up with the Joneses" syndrome
- When you're seriously upside down on your auto loan
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Am I a good candidate for credit counseling?
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Compare personal loan rates
- Get free answers to financial questions
- Get free answers to legal questions
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum