Things to do with those unwanted Christmas gifts
Christmas: Gift Returns & Regifting
Did your peach of an aunt send you a lemon of a holiday gift? That's okay. Exchanging unwanted presents is as much a day-after-the-holiday tradition as eating leftovers.
5 Ways to Ditch Your Unwanted Holiday Gifts
Ditching unwanted holiday gifts is easier than ever and can stretch your dollars, too. Here are five ways to get rid of gifts that weren't on your holiday list.New Ways to Sell Unwanted Gift Cards
Got a gift card to a store you never go to? It may be a bit more tricky than it has been in years past to sell or trade that gift card for something better online. Here's how to navigate through.The Etiquette of Exchanging
If exchanging purchases and returning merchandise make you groan, here are some tips to make returns easier and exchanges effortless.The Rules of Re-gifting
Re-gifting is the process of giving one of your unwanted gifts to someone else. Do it wrong, and you could be humiliated for life.Unwanted Christmas Gifts
During the holidays, we all receive gifts from well-meaning friends and family that we can't use. Our readers share their suggestions for handling this delicate situation.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- How to save $1000 while living paycheck to paycheck
- Cheat Sheet: How to get the best auto insurance deal
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Find a better credit card rate
- Where can you get the best savings account rate?
- Simplfy budgeting with this recommended tool
- Get your free credit score
- Cost cutting tips and tricks
- Sources of extra cash