Ways to save both time and money on keeping your bathroom clean!
These steps will clear most clogs caused by common problems like grease, soap, food, and hair. Just a little time, elbow grease, and non-toxic chemicals should get the job done.10 Things You Don't Want to Get Caught Doing In Your Bathroom
Do you wash money down the drain by the choices you make? Here are ten budget-busting things you don't want to get caught doing in your bathroom.Homemade Natural Sink & Shower Cleanser
Faced with a dirty mess in her teenagers' bathroon, she came up with a natural cleaner that gets the job done and leaves their shower stall sparkling.
DIY Mold Removal
Is mold in your home making you think you may have to move? Follow these tips to make your home a much more comfortable place to live.Easy Clean: 20 Years Worth of Time-Saving Cleaning Tips
A long time housekeeper shares the many tips she learned over the years.5 Bathroom Tips to Make Life Easier
Looking for a few easy bathroom cleaning tips to make your life a little easier? Here are some tips you don't want to miss./p> Cleaning Fiberglass Showers
Can't get the grunge off the your textured fiberglass shower walls? Our readers step in to help with their great cleaning suggestions.Cleaning Insulated Toilet Tanks with Bleach?
Can you use toilet tank cleaner tablets with bleach in an insulated toilet tank?10 Steps to a Sparkling Bath
Here are some tried-and-true methods to clean your bath using less time, effort, and money.24 Uses and Recipes for Baking Soda
Inexpensive, versatile, and environmentally friendly, baking soda has a myriad of uses. Here are two dozen of them, some you may have never tried before.An Impossibly Stained Toilet
Do you have to get a toilet or are there products that will clean it?
Check sale prices for green cleaning solutions.Cleaning Gross Bathroom Grout Cleaner Baths & Showers: Getting Rid of Soap Scum Combatting Monster Mildew Getting Rid of Monster Mold Easier, Cleaner Showers Removing Rust Stains Turn Up the Heat on Mold, Mildew to Cut House Odors Cleaning Mildewed Bathroom Caulking Cleaning Grout Leave-In Shower Cleaner: Does It Work? What Are the Alternatives? Cleaning the Bathroom
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- How much does it cost to cool your home?
- Monthly dishwasher maintenance that can help you save
- Natural spider control
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?