Frugal ways to keep your tile, laminate, hardwood and other types of non-carpeted flooring looking like new
Cleaning: Flooring (Non-Carpeted)
When metal patio furniture leave rust stains on a patio, how do you make the patio look new again? Our readers share their tips and tricks for removing rust stains from a cement patio.Safe & Natural Hardwood Floor Cleaner
Are your hardwood floors dingy and dirty looking? Our readers recommend safe, natural hardwood floor cleaners.
Cleaning Tile Floors
Is there a way to clean tile floors that won't leave a haze? Our readers share their tips and tricks on cleaning tile floors.Removing Urine Stains from Hardwood Floors
Their hardwood floors are stained black from pet urine stains. Our readers share their tips and tricks on how to remove urine stains from a hardwood floor.Homemade Floor Cleaners
Our readers share their tips, tricks, and recipes for homemade floor cleaner.Using Steam Cleaners on Flooring
How well do steam cleaners work on flooring? Our readers share their tips and tricks for using steam cleaners on flooring.Cleaning Engineered Hardwood Floors
Need advice on cleaning engineered hardwood floors? Our readers share their tips, tricks, and cautions on cleaning engineered hardwood floors.Choosing and Buying a Vacuum for Different Floor Types
If you are looking for a versatile vaccum, our readers have some recommendations.A Vacuum that Won't Break, For Less!
If you are having troubles with vacuum cleaners breaking, why not get a Shop Vac? They are made to vacuum up nuts and bolts, so how could you possibly break it? As an added bonus, they're cheap, too!Cleaners for Laminate Floors
Keep your laminate floors looking like new with these tips from our readers.
Check sale prices for green cleaning solutions.Hard Floor Cleaners Cleaning Car Carpets Comparing Steam Mops Homemade Floor Cleaner Recipes
Could spending 5 minutes reading a newsletter twice a week save you time and money every day?
Subscribe to Dollar Stretcher Tips and start saving today.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- How much does it cost to cool your home?
- Monthly dishwasher maintenance that can help you save
- Natural spider control
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?