Use these tools to get help
Do You Have a Spending Addiction?
Is there any hope for someone who can't stop spending?Seeking Professional Help
Where to turn for help with a spending addiction.I Am A Recovering Shopaholic
How she overcomes the shopping urge.
Can't Stop Shopping
Looking for ways to control your wild spending? These tips can help.Spendaholic!
Get addictive spending behaviors under control.
Are you heading for debt trouble? This simple checklist can help you.Are You a Shopaholic?
Take this quiz and find out!Addicted!
What can they do to control their spending?
Are you struggling to get ahead financially? We can help.
Subscribe to our free Surviving Tough Times newsletter.
More Debt Tips & Tools
- 6 smart strategies for paying off your credit cards
- 5 great second jobs to bring in extra cash
- Pay down debt now or save: Here's how to choose
- Can I get a debt consolidation loan with bad credit?
- Adjusting to sudden economic change
- Stop burying your head in the sand and face your financial fears
- Surviving a cash crisis
- Are you a shopaholic?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Am I a good candidate for credit counseling?
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Compare personal loan rates
- Get free answers to financial questions
- Get free answers to legal questions
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum