Understanding the basics of credit cards can help you build a good credit score and keep you out of debt
Credit Card Basics and FAQs
Using credit isn't the same as being in debt.8 Reasons Why Your Credit Card Was Declined
And what you can do to avoid them.Avoiding Credit Card Traps
Know how to win the credit card game.The Difference Between Credit and Debit Cards
Those card don't all work the same.
Understanding Credit Card Minimums
Find out why it is so hard to pay off credti card debt when you only pay the minimum each month.Reducing Credit Card Interest Expense
Know how credit card interest is calculated.Budgets and Credit Cards
Can you keep a budget and still use credit cards?
Compare Credit CardsShould You Get a Credit Card for Emergencies?
Opening a credit card for emergencies could help your credit -- if you use the card properly.What Happens When You Swipe Your Card
Let's play follow the money.2nd Chance at a Credit Card
Take these steps when you've been turned down for a credit card.
More Money Tips & Tools
- Use a luxury tax to trick yourself into saving
- How to set up your first 401k
- The 7 P's of paying off your loan early
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips