Understand how to do it the right way and how it will impact your credit score
What You Should Know before Canceling a Credit Card
There's a right and wrong way to break up with your credit card company.Should You Break Up With Your Credit Card?
Here's what you need to know about canceling a credit card.Close Credit Card Accounts to Get a Mortgage?
Your mortgage company wants you to close accounts. Should you?
10 Reasons to Cancel ALL of Your Credit Cards
Consider these reasons to avoid the siren song of the credit card industry.Is Closing a Credit Card a Good or Bad Move?
Canceling a credit card can impact your credit score in these four ways.Will Closing Old Cards Hurt My Credit Score?
Wanting to clean out your wallet can be a good call, but there are downsides.
Would you like to
pay off your credit cards
in less time
for less money?
There's more to it than cutting up the card.Canceling Credit
Can you reduce your available credit and still look good to the credit reporting companies?
More Money Tips & Tools
- Use a luxury tax to trick yourself into saving
- How to set up your first 401k
- The 7 P's of paying off your loan early
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips