Is credit counseling the right solution for your debt?
The Ins and Outs of Credit Counseling
Not everyone is eligible for credit counseling. Take a look at these guidelines to find out if it might be a good option for your financial situation.Getting a Reluctant Spouse to Consider Credit Counseling
Advice for getting on the smae page with your spouse regarding getting help with your debt from a credit counselor.
10 Questions to Ask a Credit Counselor
Getting help to manage debt is no longer shameful, but it's helpful to know what to askAssure You Get Reputable Debt Management
Find the right debt management help and start improving your finances.
Have you decided not to do anything about your debts? Here's what the future has in store for you.How Much Can a Debt Counselor Help?
Debt counselors don't have a magic wand. Without some sort of income, they can only do so much.Never Too Old for Credit Counseling
For people in debt for decades, credit counseling could show them how to climb out.
Are you struggling to get ahead financially? We can help.
Subscribe to our free Surviving Tough Times newsletter.
A credit counseling program averts the stigma of bankruptcy, but may tag you as a credit risk nonetheless.
More Debt Tips & Tools
- 6 smart strategies for paying off your credit cards
- 5 great second jobs to bring in extra cash
- Pay down debt now or save: Here's how to choose
- Can I get a debt consolidation loan with bad credit?
- Do credit repair services really work?
- Handling sudden financial change
- 5 quick, cheap ways to put a roof over your head
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Am I a good candidate for credit counseling?
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Compare personal loan rates
- Get free answers to financial questions
- Get free answers to legal questions
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum