Ways to cure medical debt
Dealing with Medical Debt
Don't get overwhelmed by unpaid medical bills. Try these smart strategies to lower your balance.Video: Minimizing Damage from an Overdue Medical Bill
Steps you can take to make sure a large medical bill does not damage your credit
How to Cure Medical Debt with a Personal Loan
If doctor and hospital bills make you sick, you can rev up repayment with a personal loan.How to Haggle a Medical Bill
Are you reluctant to negotiate a medical bill? Here are some tips to help you slash those costs.Is There a Cure for My Whopping Medical Bill?
A person with no insurance has options for a sickening amount of hospital debt.
Am I a good candidate for bankruptcy?How to Pay Huge Medical Bills on a Small Income
The government, as well as your providers, might be able to help with your exorbitant medical bills.Sick of Medical Debt? 9 Ways to Break Free
Negotiate, borrow and find aid so doctor bills won't threaten your financial health.5 Ways to Reduce Medical Bills
Shocked by a medical bill? Don't panic -- here's how to get the most from health insurance.
Are you struggling to get ahead financially? We can help.
Subscribe to our free Surviving Tough Times newsletter.
You can protect your credit score from medical bills by taking these steps.My Story: Medical Bills
A little time and perserverance can pay big dividends.
More Money Tips & Tools
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- 10 easy ways to save money for the holidays
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- 4 secrets to maximize your credit card rewards
- Don't toss your financial resolutions just yet!
- How and why to put your legal and financial affairs on autopilot
- 18 ways money slips through your fingers
- This week's Readers' Tips