Guidelines to help you decide the best course of action for charged off accounts
Understanding Charge-Offs and How They Should Be Handled
Understanding Write-Offs, Charge-Offs and Foreclosures
Repay Charged Off Debt Sold to a Collection Agency?
How 'Charge Offs' Affect You
Am I in the Clear after My Debt is Charged Off?
Am I a good candidate for bankruptcy?Do I Still Owe the Debt If It's Charged Off?
I Paid My Debt. Why Is It Still 'Charged Off'?
Can Charged-Off Credit Card Still Rake in Fees?
Reasons to Keep Paying a Loan in Charge-Off
Working Out a Payment Plan with a Collector for Debt Charge-Off
Are you struggling to get ahead financially? We can help.
Subscribe to our free Surviving Tough Times newsletter.
More Debt Tips & Tools
- 6 smart strategies for paying off your credit cards
- 5 great second jobs to bring in extra cash
- Pay down debt now or save: Here's how to choose
- Can I get a debt consolidation loan with bad credit?
- Adjusting to sudden economic change
- Stop burying your head in the sand and face your financial fears
- Surviving a cash crisis
- Are you a shopaholic?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Am I a good candidate for credit counseling?
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Compare personal loan rates
- Get free answers to financial questions
- Get free answers to legal questions
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum