Use these tips to protect your aging loved ones' physical and financial health
Protecting Aging Parents and Loved Ones
Sometimes you need to spend money to save money.Expert Interview: Protecting a Parent Who Is in Assisted Living from Financial Scams and Identity Theft
Don't let them become a financial victim.Protecting Elderly Parents
Now it's your turn to keep them safe.
Expert Interview: Protecting a Parent's Finances Who Is In Assisted Living
They're often the target for thieves.Financial Abuse of the Elderly
Know how to protect yourself and your loved ones.
You've learned how to work smarter, not harder.
After 50 Finances is a weekly newsletter dedicated to people just like you. Subscribe and start saving today!
Simple fixes that will keep them safe, healthy and protected.How to Help an Elderly Parent Avoid a Car Crash
Driving skills diminish over time. Here's how to keep your aging mom out of a wreck.
Baby Boomer Tools & Resources
- A tool to determine the best time to take Social Security benefits
- Get out of debt before you retire
- Get free answers to financial questions
- Get free answers to legal questions
- Retirement shortfall calculator
- Life expectancy calculator
- IRA required minimum distribution calculator
- More retirement planning calculators
Trending in Baby Boomers
- Investing retirement money that you may never need
- Financial tips when nearing retirement
- Why pay off your mortgage with a reverse mortgage loan?
- 3 ways retirees can tap into their home equity
- Using credit cards in retirement
- Could an underfunded government pension put your retirement at risk?
- Get onboard with affordable train travel
- This week's Readers' Tips