Mulch is a great resource for maintaining a frugal garden and cheap planters
Frugal Gardening: Mulch
Many gardeners may not have considered the free or extremely cheap sources of mulch available in both town and country. Many of these materials can also be used in making compost, which in turn can be used as an enriching mulch.Make Your Own Environmentally Friendly Mulch
She has a limb shredder and is wondering what to add to it to make environment friendly mulch. Our readers share their tips and tricks.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?