Make fewer trips to the dry cleaner
Laundry: Dry Cleaning
It's no secret that dry cleaning bills can eat your budget alive. Here's how to keep your nice clothes looking good for less.Dry Cleaning Kits
Can dry cleaning kits replace expensive bills? Our readers share their thoughts about home dry cleaning kits.
Dry Cleaning Alternatives
Did you know that you can reduce expensive dry cleaning bills by using alternatives that will save you time and money? Don't miss these great alternatives shared by our readers.Dry Clean Only
The next time a silk blouse or wool sweater needs to be laundered, think about the ideas given here. You and your wallet may be pleasantly surprised!
Try Crystal Wash. 1000 loads of laundry - no detergents, no dyes, no chemicals, no perfumes.Dry Cleaning Kits: Do They Work?
Have you ever tried the in-home dry cleaning kits? Do they work and are they worth the money? Find the answer to these questions and more.Saving Money on Dry Cleaning
Some clothing items that clearly state "Dry Clean Only" can be safely cleaned at home. Know what can and what definitely can't be cleaned at home safely.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Managing home projects to keep costs down
- Buying an insurance friendly car
- Is a bigger home really better?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?