Tips and tricks for saving both time and money when doing laundry
Laundry: Tips & Tricks
Why I Returned to Doing Laundry the Old Fashioned Way Laundry Discs Demystifying the Great Laundry Detergent Dilemma Killing Dust Mites in Clothing and Bedding Lifting the Burden of Laundry Mom's Top 5 Money Saving Tips
Try Crystal Wash. 1000 loads of laundry - no detergents, no dyes, no chemicals, no perfumes.Cleaning Dryer Vents Ink Spots in My Dryer My Story: My First Experience With a High Efficiency Appliance Dryer Disaster: Ink Spots Removing Adhesive from Clothing Salvaging Bleached Denim Unexpected Danger: The Lint Trap A Paradigm Shift: Laundry Apartment Laundry Solutions Cleaning Down-Filled Items
Could spending 5 minutes reading a newsletter twice a week save you time and money every day?
Subscribe to Dollar Stretcher Tips and start saving today.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Preparing your home for sale
- How to seal your basement from outside moisture
- 4 ways to extend the life of your car
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?