Don't let lawn pests gobble up your green
Outdoor Pest Control
Chipmunks and their burrows can quickly destroy a yard. So how do you humanely rid a yard of these cute little pests? Our readers share their tips and tricks.Nightcrawlers
Nightcrawlers can leave a yard lumpy and uneven, making walking difficult and mowing a real treat. Is there a way to get rid of night crawlers short of putting up a "Worms For Sale" sign? Our readers share their tips and tricks for getting rid of nightcrawlers.
Controlling Lawn Grubs Organically
Beetle grubs can turn a fine looking lawn into a patchwork quilt of yellow spots. But before you reach for the insecticide bottle, there are a number of organic alternatives that will help you cope with the grubs without poisoning yourself or your family.Grubs & Japanese Beetles
Is there a relatively inexpensive way to treat a lawn for grubs? When you have a large lawn, buying commercial "grub fighter" for all of it can be quite costly.
To create the garden of your dreams, get some expert help.
Burpee's choice selection of garden-proven supplies will get your garden off to a great start!
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?