Do you have a legal question?
Get Free Answers to Your Legal Questions
What happens when you have a simple legal question? One that doesn't justify making an appointment and paying a lawyer for their time?
That's a problem that many TDS readers have. So we found an answer for you. One that's free. You won't be asked for a credit card. One that's anonymous. You won't give your name, phone number or address.
How does it work? It's as simple as the widget below. Just type in your question and click on the 'continue' button. You'll be taken to a page that'll ask you to explain the situation and tell where you live. You will need to open an account. But that's just to collect your email address so that the site can notify you when a lawyer responds. You will not be asked for a credit card or Paypal account or other personal information.
That's it! You've invested nothing more than the time it took to ask your question and explain the situation. You'll get an email from the site every time an attorney answers your question. Usually within 24 hours.
Why do they do it? They know that some questions do require a more in depth consultation. If an attorney responds with that answer it'll be up to you whether you choose to work with them or not. Totally your choice. And if you decide not to contact them again they cannot contact you.
So what are you waiting for? Unless you socialize or play golf with a bunch of lawyers you'll never get a better chance to ask a lawyer a free question!
We want your feedback. Did you get the help you needed? Or are you still looking for a solution? Please send an email to our editor and tell us how you made out.
Take the Next Step:
- Use the form above to ask your question. You may find a solution to your problem today.
- Visit The Dollar Stretcher library for more articles that relate to your question.
Debt from my past is preventing me from saving for my future! Tell us: Yes, debt is hindering my ability to save and I could use help dealing with it! or No, debt is not a problem but I am trying to get ahead financially!
More Money Tips & Tools
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- 10 easy ways to save money for the holidays
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- 4 secrets to maximize your credit card rewards
- Don't toss your financial resolutions just yet!
- How and why to put your legal and financial affairs on autopilot
- 18 ways money slips through your fingers
- This week's Readers' Tips