Do you have a money question?
Get Free Answers to Your Financial Questions
What happens when you have a simple financial question? One that doesn't justify making an appointment and paying a planner for their time?
That's a problem that many TDS readers have. So we found an answer for you.
How does it work? It's as simple as the widget below. Just type in your question and any relevant facts. Click on the 'get your answer' button. You'll be taken to a page where you can add some details to your question, let them know which state you live in and what you've tried to do so far. The next page includes 2 sliders. One for the urgency of your question. The other is for how difficult you think it is.
You'll be taken to a page where you'll be told what the fee would be if you accept. Just that simple.
Why do they do it? They know that some questions do require a more in depth consultation. If a financial professional responds with the answer it'll be up to you whether you choose to work with them or not. Totally your choice. And if you decide not to contact them again they cannot contact you.
So what are you waiting for? Unless you socialize or play golf with a bunch of money wizards you'll never get a better chance to get a qualified answer to your question.
We want your feedback. Did you get the help you needed? Or are you still looking for a solution? Please send an email to our editor and tell us how you made out.
Take the Next Step:
- Use the form above to ask your question. You may get an today.
- Visit The Dollar Stretcher library for more articles that relate to your question.
More Money Tips & Tools
- Could social media be causing you to overspend?
- Managing money during different stages of life
- Budgets: A management tool for expenses
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips