Do you have a legal question?
Get Free Answers to Your Legal Questions
What happens when you have a simple legal question? One that doesn't justify making an appointment and paying a hefty lawyer's fee?
That's a problem that many TDS readers have. So we found an answer for you. One that's immediate and where you only pay if you're satisfied with the help you get. And, you'll know exactly how much it will cost before you talk with the lawyer.
How does it work? It's as simple as the widget below. Just type in your question and click on the 'send' button. A lawyer's assistant may ask another question to help determine what kind of help you need. You'll also probably be asked where in the country you live.
You'll be taken to a page where you'll be told what the fee would be if you accept. Just that simple.
Why do they do it? They know that some questions do require a more in depth consultation. If an attorney responds with that answer it'll be up to you whether you choose to work with them or not. Totally your choice. And if you decide not to contact them again they will not contact you.
So what are you waiting for? Unless you socialize or play golf with a bunch of lawyers you'll never get a better chance to ask a lawyer a question!
We want your feedback. Did you get the help you needed? Or are you still looking for a solution? Please send an email to our editor and tell us how you made out.
Take the Next Step:
- Use the form above to ask your question. You may find a solution to your problem today.
More Money Tips & Tools
- Why smart people are poor
- Understanding mortgage APR and interest rate
- Do I need a stockbroker or a financial planner?
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips