When you do need to shop, use this tips and guidelines for saving the biggest bucks
Savvy Shopping Strategies for Scoring the Best Deals
Sometimes you need to look past the price tag.7 Ways Retailers Know What You're About to Buy
Do you know what information you're giving retailers?3 Ways to Guarantee a Smart Buy
Use these tools and you won't waste money.
Why You Should Say 'No' to No-Interest Deals at Stores
A retailer's interest-free financing will sting if you're not careful with payments.5 Ways Science Can Help You Save at Checkout
Marketers use science to get you to buy more. Harness some of that power for yourself.
Join those who 'live better...for less'
Subscribe to The Dollar Stretcher newsletter, a weekly look at how to stretch both your day and your dollar!
What is the true cost of an item?Bag a Bargain
What can a simple bag do for your budget?Save Big By Being Patient
Patience is a virtue in search of a deal5 Ways Where Spending Money Could Save You Money
Here are 5 ways in which spending money can be not only beneficial but also practically painless.5 More Ways Spending Money Can Actually Save You Money
They will improve your life, save you money in the long run, and help you become a more efficient and productive person.Using ROI at Home
The framework for better decisionsSame as Cash?
Only if you don't fall into one of their traps.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Where to find free (or cheap) summer activities
- 15 ways to make vet bills more affordable
- 7 cost-free ideas that will make you a health-hero to someone in need
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- This week's Readers' Tips