The Dollar Stretcher recommends
Identity theft is a serious crime and is the fastest growing white-collar crime in the US. You can get protected through Entrust America at a substantial discount exclusively through The Dollar Stretcher!
In one case, the identity thief, a convicted felon, incurred over $100,000 in credit card debt, got a federal home loan, bought homes, motorcycles and handguns and eventually filed for bankruptcy, all in the victim's name. He even called the victim to taunt him and said that he would continue posing as him for as long as he wanted. The victim and his wife spent more than 4 years and $15,000 out of their pocket working to restore his identity.
Don't let this happen to you or your loved ones!
Entrust America protects you and your family in two uniquely effective ways:
- Proprietary privacy redaction process makes your identity as safe as an undercover police officer
- If your identity is stolen, our law enforcement recovery specialists get it back for you, fast!
Unlike most other companies that claim to protect you from ID theft, Entrust America does not focus on credit monitoring, because by then it is already too late! When your identity is stolen, the only thing you care about is that it is quickly and completely restored. Entrust America has a perfect record of 100% restoration of our members' identities to pre-theft status within 90 days, and most are restored even faster.
Don't wait until you become a victim! Join now!
Benefits to you:
- Peace of mind
- Protect your good name in credit and public records
- Law enforcement officers do all the work for you to restore your identity
- 24/7 hotline
- Quick resolution
- No additional out-of-pocket costs for recovery
- Remove your personal information from the public eye
- Family plans cover you, your spouse and children living in the household up to age 26, plus any disabled or handicapped children for life as long as you remain a member
Click here to learn more about identity theft and Entrust America.
Avoid the miserable process of trying to recover your identity. Protect yourself and your family today!
Trending on TDS
- Should I use automatic bill payments?
- Ways to raise quick cash
- The cost of procrastination
- Legitimate work-at-home job opportunities in the education arena
- Unpredictable income budgets
- 5 easy steps to grow an emergency fund
- 6 reasons for investing in the stock market
- Beating bank fraud and other financial scams
- 7 times you can save money by spending money
- 5 ways to beat rising fees on checking accounts
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal