How you pay off your student loan debt could save you thousands
Trouble Repaying Student Loans
Interview with Christopher T. Lawson
How Does Your Student Loan Debt Stack Up?
How Long Will It Take to Pay Off Student Loan?
How to Destroy Student Loan Debt
Dollar Stretcher editor Gary Foreman disusses student loan debt concerns with Christopher T. Lawson, director of planning at Financial Evolution Group, a financial planning firm that helps college grads and mid-career professionals drowning in student loan debt. If student loan debt is preventing you from doing such things as saving for retirement, buying a house, or taking vacations, watch this interview to learn the best way to repay your student loan debt as well as other debt you might have.
Christopher T. Lawson is a well known speaker, author and director of planning for Financial Evolution Group, a Los Angeles based financial planning firm that helps college grads and mid-career professionals drowning in student loan debt. Chris is also a 19 year veteran of the financial services industry, author of the book School Loans Gone, holds the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor designation from the College for Financial Planning, serves on the board of directors for the Los Angeles chapter of the Financial Planning Association and volunteers for Southern California Junior Achievement.
Take the Next Step:
- Visit the TDS library for more on student loans..
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Debt Tips & Tools
- 6 smart strategies for paying off your credit cards
- 5 great second jobs to bring in extra cash
- Pay down debt now or save: Here's how to choose
- Can I get a debt consolidation loan with bad credit?
- House sharing with another single mom with kids to make ends meet
- Is debt consolidation a good idea?
- Can a hospital send you to collections if you keep making payments?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Am I a good candidate for credit counseling?
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Compare personal loan rates
- Get free answers to financial questions
- Get free answers to legal questions
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum