Don't let your A/C bill blow your budget this summer
How Can I Keep My Home Cool for Less?
Ask The Dollar Stretcher
Cheaper Summer Cooling for Apartment Dwellers
How Much Will It Cost To Cool Your Home?
Way Cool: A Guide to Fans
Is your AC bill blowing your budget this summer? Dollar Stretcher editor Gary Foreman gives advice for keeping your home cooler for less during the hot summer months on this edition of Ask The Dollar Stretcher.
If you have a question for Ask The Dollar Stretcher, email it to Gary.
Gary Foreman is a former financial planner and purchasing manager who founded The Dollar Stretcher.com website and newsletters in 1996. He's been featured in MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, Fox Business, The Nightly Business Report, US News Money, Credit.com and CreditCards.com. Gary shares his philosophy of money here. You can follow Gary on Twitter. Gary is also available for audio, video or print interviews. For more info see his media page.
Take the Next Step:
- Discover more smart ways to lower cooling costs this summer by visiting the Dollar Stretcher Library.
- Know how to perform your own annual A/C inspection.
- Get control of your financial life. Subscribe to Financial Independence, a free daily email that provides you with the tools to help you gain that control and achieve financial independence. Subscribers get a copy of Are You Heading for Debt Trouble? A Simple Checklist for FREE!
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?