Do you have unclaimed property?
How to Search for Unclaimed Property in All States
Finding an Inheritance
6 Ways to Find Free Money
Finding a Lost Retirement Plan
Check the alphabetical listing below to see if anyone owes you money. It could be a long lost bank account or a utility deposit. But you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
You'll need to go to the appropriate state and follow the link to that state's unclaimed property page. Once there fill in the requested information to see if anything is owed to you.
If you find a link that doesn't work or needs to be updated please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Please tell your friends. There's a form at the end of the state listing that will do it automatically for you.
Look for the 'unclaimed property' button on the left toolbar
Buy groceries, earn cash back at Checkout 51
Take the Next Step
- Stop struggling to get ahead financially. Subscribe to our free weekly Surviving Tough Times newsletter aimed at helping you 'live better...for less'. Each issue features great ways to help you stretch your dollars and make the most of your resources. Subscribers get a copy of Are You Heading for Debt Trouble? A Simple Checklist And What You Can Do About It for FREE!
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Debt from my past is preventing me from saving for my future! Tell us: Yes, debt is hindering my ability to save and I could use help dealing with it! or No, debt is not a problem but I am trying to get ahead financially!
More Money Tips & Tools
- Could you be losing thousands of dollars a little at a time?
- Is your financial behavior rational? Or not?
- Avoiding the 'same as cash' trap
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips